SurfDek RELAY Tag Terms and Conditions
We take your privacy seriously.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SurfDek. The terms “you” refer to a user, potential user or finder/scanner of a SurfDek RELAY Tag.
SurfDek RELAY Tags are designed as a way to increase your chances of being reunited with your equipment using NFC tag technology and good faith. SurfDek’s RELAY system is not an insurance product.
Registered serial number user accounts do not legally oblige who owns the product, it is simply a means of registering who to get in touch with in the case a RELAY Tag is trying to be traced, in order to assist with it’s retrieval.
We will be responsible for:
- In the event a RELAY Tag is scanned and you contact us to retrieve information from a serial number, we will take your contact details (phone number).
- We will contact the most recent registered user of the RELAY Tag (by email or telephone) to see if they are looking to be reunited with the equipment.
- If this is the case, we will give your contact information provided (telephone number) on enquiry to the registered RELAY tag user so they can get in touch with you.
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping your RELAY Tag serial number(s) up to date in the My Account section of surfdek.co.uk.
- Keeping your contact information including email address and telephone number up to date in the My Account section of surfdek.co.uk.