Onewheel™ Traction Pads | Classic | Pint + Pint X
Eliminate foot fatigue
Install just like grip tape onto your foot pad
Just peel and stick!
Buy now, pay later with
Pay in 4 interest free instalments with
When you order a SurfDek product we manufacture it specifically for you the same day. We love creating these brand new products for our customers but please contact us if you have any questions regarding fitting or sizing. We are conscious manufacturers and we can all benefit from only producing what is required. Let’s aim together to try and reduce the occurrence of having to exchange products for this reason.
Buy With Confidence
- FREE Tracked Shipping (UK + IRE) on orders over £100
- Worldwide Shipping Options Available
- Fast Dispatch
- FREE Stickers With Every SurfDek Order
- 100% Safe & Secure
Make an incredible experience even better by introducing surf style grip to your Onewheel™. The combination between the soft feel of RTM-22™ foam and it’s incredible grip is the ultimate fusion of comfort and control. As well as feeling great when riding with bear feet, this works far better than grip tape in wet conditions.
Designed to offer a new riding sensation, whether you’re wearing shoes or bare feet, they offer a firm but non-abrasive grip.
SurfDek Onewheel Traction Pads compatible with the Onewheel Pint and Onewheel Pint X.
RTM-22™ is a new brushed foam formula, meaning no diamonds or pyramids. This creates an even better board feel whilst still maximising grip.
3M® high-grade adhesive.
Manufactured in the UK using premium marine-grade foam, polymers and adhesives.
How to install
- Use hairdryer to carefully warm up the surface of the grip tape on your Onewheel.
- Peel the grip tape back very slowly and carefully (especially for the front pad). With the right amount of heat, the grip tape should come off with ease. Be sure to peel back and not up, peeling up increases the chance you will lift and damage your sensor. We recommend you start from the wheel side and work your way out. The front pads of a Onewheel can have up to a 100% coverage sensor, which is inside a clear laminate. Do not attempt to peel up the laminate for any reason.
- Before you go ahead and install your new SurfDek traction pads you should test to make sure your Onewheel footpad sensor is functioning correctly. The Onewheel’s integrated light bar makes testing your footpad sensor quick and easy.
- Peel and stick your new SurfDek traction pads.
|Choose A Colour|
Made In The UK