FBC Foil Day Bag
The ultimate Wing Foil Board Bag for everyday use. It is light, strong and packed with features
Available in 4 sizes
X-Small: <60 litres
Small: 60 – 80 litres
Medium: 80 – 100 litres
Large: 100 – 125 litres
Buy now, pay later with
Pay in 4 interest free instalments with
When you order a SurfDek product we manufacture it specifically for you the same day. We love creating these brand new products for our customers but please contact us if you have any questions regarding fitting or sizing. We are conscious manufacturers and we can all benefit from only producing what is required. Let’s aim together to try and reduce the occurrence of having to exchange products for this reason.
Buy With Confidence
- FREE Tracked Shipping (UK + IRE) on orders over £100
- Worldwide Shipping Options Available
- Fast Dispatch
- FREE Stickers With Every SurfDek Order
- 100% Safe & Secure
The ultimate Wing Foil Board Bag for everyday use. It is light, strong and packed with features. The top of the bag comprises of a strong 600D nylon on the rear quarter, and FBC’s ‘Hex-Tech’ water repellent material on the other three quarters. It’s designed to be used with our ‘Back Sack’ technology which will allow the rider to carry the board on your back like a ruck sack.
It is so much more then a board bag, key features:
- Rear mesh storage compartment ideal for neoprene boots, gloves and hats. Alternatively stash your changing towel in there whilst you are on the water! A large pocket that serves a multitude of tasks.
- Our bag sack design! Simply click the supplied shoulder straps onto the webbing eyes and you can easily transport the bag on your back, just like a rucksack!
- Large velcro opening on the underside. Allows you to use the bag whilst the foil is on the board. The velcro opening means no nasty zips to scratch your beloved mast!
- Our exclusive ‘Hex-tech’ bag material. It is light but super tough, and being water resistant it means that if caught in the rain it doesn’t act like a sponge, a sponge that then leaks in the back of your van!
- Carry handles on the nose AND tail of the bag. This means that you can hang the board up in the bag for easy storage. ALSO, when you are out foiling you can double the bag up joining the nose and the tail handles with an additional velcro strap. This means anything in the rear mesh storage compartment stays dry.
- Carry handle on the rail and the middle of the bag. This makes it a lot easier to carry and move around. A simple feature but a total game changer.
- On the underside of the bag at the nose there is a breathable vent which allows for any moisture to evaporate. This not only means your board is dry but it helps prevent osmosis on the board. It works particularly well if you store the board hanging nose down.
X-Small = 160cm x 70cm.
Small = 175cm x 70cm
Medium = 180cm x 80cm.
Large = 202cm x 90cm
|Choose A Size||
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large